While running a company or a business one problem which you might face is file sharing and file transfer. Large files are not only difficult to store but also very difficult to send. Emails do not allow sending of large files due to its limited size. This is very frustrating especially when you are in a hurry. However there is a solution to the problem. You may use the file hosting services which allows free file share.
Free file sharing and online storage come hand in hand. Some of the features which you look for when choosing the web hosting services for free file share are-
• They must be easy to use. Upload access and sharing must be simple
• There should also be easy navigation facility around the account
• Other people who might access the files must find the files easily
• Security is also a very important concern as neither do you want your files to get lost nor fall in someone’s else’s hand
• Lastly, file sharing must not take too much of time.
Why do you need a remote file server?
Before you know the importance of remote file server it is important to know what it is. It is the use of the internet server to keep a backup of your important data. There are many companies which provide this service. They at the same time help you to recover lost files. The main reason for using the remote file server is for protection purpose. It provides protection of your important documents and data which you save in your computer against natural calamities or theft and even viruses which are likely to destroy all important data.
With the help of the remote file server you can also share your files and documents which include your photos, videos and music with friends and family.